Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Wrap Up From The Market

Ended a fairly good week today.

Mixed results, new info and swearing in the studio.

I've found that I'm really digging concert recording and doing my own mixes. I've still got a while to go before I'm truly aware of my decisions, but for the moment I'm quite proud.

New gear is coming next semester - all the regular gangstas: Neve, SSL, API and the ICON.
Although there is something very charming about the DM1000...hrrmmm.

I should probably start reading about this Max MSP thing that Reilly composed with. I think Lloyd Barrett at QUT showed us in a lecture last year.

Miles and Fleet Foxes constantly inhabit my mind. Man, they're definitely keepers. Thanks Vron for hooking me on the Fleet Foxes!!!

Must get ready for the fiesta.

[MCM]

No comments:

Post a Comment